Event Audio Visual & Presentation technology
From your Hotels, Convention Centres, Banquet Halls, Main Event Keynote and Plenary to your Breakout Rooms, we provide the technology and services you need to produce a great and successful conference, awards show, convention or Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Are you Looking for an AV Partner?
The Creative Team
The Right TechNology
During live events, you only get one chance to impress an audience and make a lasting impact. Kiwi Productions understands the stress this puts on event coordinators.
We have over 17 years of experience in television broadcasting, event production services, and video streaming, which means you can always trust that your special event will be a success with Kiwi Productions on your team.
At any event, some of the magic happens in the behind-the-scenes details. That includes the audio/visual quality, lighting and staging, projection, and live streaming of the event. The good news is that when Kiwi Productions joins your team, we’ll be there with all our equipment and expertise. That means you get more value for your money with a broader range of services than most other production companies will offer.
Take A lOOK At How We Get It Done
- Let’s get to know each other. Come by our creative studio, meet the team and enjoy a beverage while we get an opportunity to learn more about you, your organization, and what your goals and vision are for your event.
- Super excited you’ve decided to select us as your production provider and partner. Now we get down to business and take care of the most important part of the process. Like building a house we need to create a detailed blueprint breaking down what your looking to achieve and the logistics we need to prepare for to make it happen.
- Here we nail down the specifics and approve the concept. We design and produce a scaled 3D render of the event so you know what it’s going to look like and now we can approve the venue floor plan with the venue making sure we are to code on fire regulations, food service runs smoothly and so on. Power, stage size, expected audience size, rough draft of a floor plan, internet access, and a concept and or theme of what type of impact or emotion we want to convey to your audience. In this phase we also ensure we have all of the tech in place and services required for all of your presenters and if available review their presentations to make sure we don’t encounter any hiccups.
- It’s the day before the event and the excitement is at its all time high. Our crew arrives on site and implements the plan. Staging, lights, Screens, projectors, cameras along with the rest of the elements we’ve planned put together according to a detailed schedule that keeps us on time for rehearsals.
- Another successful event in the books. Your boss is ecstatic and delivering his praise. In some cases we might not be done yet, Now we have to edit the content we’ve gathered so we have what we need to market your event for next year and grow your organization to the next level.
Event planners often seek out Kiwi Productions with concerns about their sound, lighting, and staging difficulties. When you’re in a new space for an event, it’s difficult to know what equipment you need and how to set it up for the best effects.
Kiwi Productions has worked with events ranging from small networking seminars to major, multi-room corporate events. Our in-depth knowledge of sound production and staging gives us the ability to create a comfortable atmosphere well before your event starts.
It’s far easier to make an impact when a presentation goes off without a hitch. On the other hand, a difficult presentation can become a nightmare when screens, projectors, speakers, teleprompters, and other digital presentation tools aren’t working properly.
Your specific needs will often depend on the event, industry, and location. Kiwi Productions has the confidence and experience to adjust our presentation services to fit the exact needs of your audience.
Event planning can be stressful, which is why Kiwi Productions offers full production management services. We aren’t afraid to take charge and help sort out the details of any event production, including advanced staging and lighting, displays and advanced technology, and designing your strategies for event marketing and delivery.
If you want to have a hands-off experience, but still feel confident in your event’s complete success, we’re the production management team you’ve been looking for.
Sports Conferences & Events
Annual General Meetings
Award Shows and Galas
The Kiwi Productions Difference
A Look Inside OUR world
Check out some of the amazing projects that we’ve helped setup, capture and communicate for our clients.